2018 Down Syndrome Association for Families Membership Drive
Your DSAF membership is important - to DSAF leadership, you, your child and the greater community. It allows us to make available the education opportunities, medical outreach, and support (and, let's not forget about the fun social events) that benefit your family. Providing updated, accurate information with your family registration form helps us to tailor these events based our membership and empowers us with critical demographics needed as we seek grant funding for the organization.
Please join us now in making these exciting changes:
· Update your information between now and 11:59 p.m. on December 31st and receive your 2018 membership free!
· Annual membership renewal will be held in January of each year.
What does membership mean for you?
· Access to fun, family-friendly DSAF events (e.g. Lincoln Children's Museum, Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo & Aquarium, Roca Berry Farm, Swim Party, Holiday Brunch - all annual and most at no charge to you!).
· An age/ability-appropriate Stars group for your child, where he/she will have lots of enriching opportunities to interact, learn and have fun.
· Eligibility for prize drawings at events (we give away IPADS and store gift cards!).
· Access to scholarship and workshop opportunities.
· Convenience of renewing your membership at the same time each year.
· Continued receipt of DSAF news via e-blasts, newsletters, other DSAF materials.